Torrance, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Torrance, CA
Torrance Cremation Planning. Start planning your Torrance cremation today with the guidance of America’s trusted cremation provider, Neptune Society Los Angeles, serving Torrance for 40 years. A Torrance cremation is often chosen for its low cost, environmental sensitivity, and ease. Contact Neptune Society Los Angeles today to learn more about cremation planning and cremation services. Plan in advance to define your final wishes and advise your loved ones. Our Torrance cremation couselors are available to meet in your home for your convenience.
Affordable Cremation Torrance
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Lock in the lowest price for cremation by prepaying for your cremation plan. Pay today’s price for cremation, and avoid future cremation cost increases. Ask our Torrance cremation counselors about payment options and portable cremation plans. Protect your family from planning and paying for final needs. Neptune Society offers reliable, professional cremation services. Contact us today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Torrance, CA walk you through every step of planning a Torrance, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Torrance, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Torrance, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Torrance, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Torrance, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Torrance, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.