Town ‘N’ Country Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Town ‘N’ Country
The professional, expert funeral director and staff at the Neptune Society Town ‘N’ Country are available to assist with your cremation planning. Cremation offers an affordable and increasingly popular alternative to a traditional funeral and burial. A cremation plan that delineates your wishes can be done at the time of death or in advance. Neptune Society Town ‘N’ Country helps you plan a meaningful and individualized tribute by developing a funeral plan defining your wish for cremation, selecting an urn, and identifying your choice of memorial service following cremation. Town ‘N’ Country FL residents trust Neptune Society to meet their cremation needs.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation
Town ‘N’ Country Florida. The Neptune Society Town ‘N’ Country provides prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value. Our compassionate and experienced cremation planning staff helps you delineate a plan and make financial arrangements. Prepaid cremation services offer an individualized, respectful plan that alleviates the burden of planning and cost for family and loved ones.
Town ‘N’ Country Florida Cremation Services
Neptune Society Town ‘N’ Country serves the following Florida counties: Pinellas, Hillsborough, Pasco, Hernando and Citrus. Our dedicated staff are committed to the local community, supporting hospice and assisted living programs and the U.S. Marine Corps’ Toy for Tots program. We are available to assist in your Town ‘N’ Country cremation planning.
We encourage those looking for a low cost cremation in Town ‘N’ Country Florida or a cheap cremation Town ‘N’ Country Bay FL to contact us for cremation pricing information. Neptune Society Town ‘N’ Country endeavors to offer a competitive cost of cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Town ‘N’ Country walk you through every step of planning a Town ‘N’ Country-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Town ‘N’ Country cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Town ‘N’ Country Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Town ‘N’ Country are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Town ‘N’ Country veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Town ‘N’ Country cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.