Ventura, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Ventura, CA
Ventura Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Ventura has offered trusted California cremation services in Ventura for 40 years. Low cost cremation is a popular and manageable choice for final needs. Our Ventura cremation counselors are available to answer your questions and help you develop a cremation plan. Planning in advance offers peace of mind, knowing final needs are cared for and is an important part of a family conversation on final needs. Contact Neptune Society Ventura today for a low cost cremation.
Affordable Cremation Ventura
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Neptune Society Ventura offers its best price of cremation for those that preplan and prepay cremation. By making a cremation plan, Neptune Society is able to offer today’s price for cremation and eliminate future cost increases. Contact us today to discover the best price for a Ventura cremation, payment options, and portable plans.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Ventura, CA walk you through every step of planning a Ventura, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Ventura, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Ventura, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Ventura, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Ventura, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Ventura, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.