Weston, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Weston, FL
Planning Cremation in Weston. Neptune Society offers experienced, compassionate staff to answer your questions about a Weston cremation and help you develop a cremation plan for final needs. Cremation is best planned in advance of need when all options can be considered and decisions made objectively. Cremation is a good choice for final needs for its low cost and simplicity. If cremation is the right choice for you or a loved one, contact Neptune Society for a quote on a Weston cremation price and to learn how simple preplanning can be. Our caring representatives are available to meet with you in the comfort of your own home should you prefer. Take control of final planning. Contact us today.
Prepaid Cremation in Weston
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Weston. For the best cremation price, prepay the cost of cremation. By paying the cost of a Neptune Society Weston cremation plan now, you lock in our best price for cremation and spare your family the burden of planning and payment. Finalize your cremation plan now with prepayment. Contact Neptune Society today to learn about prepaid Weston FL cremation plans and payment options. Neptune Society also offers scatter at sea services and deployment to the extraordinary Neptune Memorial Reef off Florida’s coast.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Weston, FL walk you through every step of planning a Weston, FL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Weston, FL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Weston, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Weston, FL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Weston, FL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Weston, FL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Florida residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.