Wilmington, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Wilmington, NC
Wilmington Cremation Planning. If you are looking for an affordable Wilmington cremation, look no further than the Neptune Society of Charlotte. As America’s most trusted cremation provider, we know how important it is to ensure your Wilmington cremation is carried out quickly and respectfully while bringing peace to loved ones. Pre-planning your Wilmington cremation can relieve your family of the duty of forming a plan while grieving. To receive a free Wilmington cremation answer booklet, please fill out the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Wilmington Cremations. Paying for your Wilmington cremation in advance gives you the peace of mind that you really did take care of everything you could. A prepaid Wilmington cremation saves your loved ones from price increases that could wreck their financial plans. Call us or complete the form on the right to get in contact with a representative who can help you pay for your Wilmington cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Wilmington, NC walk you through every step of planning a Wilmington, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Wilmington, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Wilmington, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Wilmington, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Wilmington, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Wilmington, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.