Wimberley, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Wimberley, TX
Wimberley cremation services are available through the Neptune Society Austin office serving 15 Texas counties including Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop, Burnet, Caldwell, Bell, and McLennan counties. For your convenience, Neptune Society Austin offers Wimberley cremation planning services in your home or by phone.
Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society Austin provides professional and respected Wimberley cremation planning services. Cremation is best planned in advance of need to allow careful consideration of options and prudent planning. Neptune’s dedicated cremation counselors are available to answer your cremation questions and guide you through the cremation planning process.Contact us today to learn about Wimberley cremations. For those interested in burial at sea or a unique cremation memorial, Memorial Reef Plans are available to follow a Wimberley cremation.
Prepaid Cremation Wimberley
Affordable Prepaid Cremation The Neptune Society Austin provides quality prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value. When a Wimberley cremation is planned in advance, you have the option of prepaying for services, locking in today’s lower cremation price rather than paying anticipated higher future costs. Prepaying cremation is often the best way to minimize cremation costs. Call our cremation counselors today to find out about prices for cremation plans and payment options.
Neptune Society Austin is proud to serve Wimberley Texas by providing professional and affordable cremation planning and prepaid cremation services. Contact us today to begin planning cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Wimberley, TX walk you through every step of planning a Wimberley, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Wimberley, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Wimberley, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Wimberley, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Wimberley, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Wimberley, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Texas and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Texas residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.