Winston-Salem, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Winston-Salem, NC
Winston-Salem Cremation Planning. A pre-planned Winston-Salem cremation with the Neptune Society of Charlotte is both affordable and dignified. Those in our care and their loved ones receive the best care and highest respect while we carry out their Winston-Salem cremation. By planning your Winston-Salem cremation in advance, you can outline what you want while you are in our care instead of burdening your grieving loved ones. Fill out the form on the right for more information on Winston-Salem cremations.
Affordable Prepaid Winston-Salem Cremations. With a prepaid Winston-Salem cremation, you can be positive that you are making one of the smartest financial decisions of your life. Prices for a Winston-Salem cremation rise over time, but paying for yours in advance allows you to ignore these cost increases. Prepaid Winston-Salem cremations also protect your loved ones from having to pay to carry out your final wishes. Contact the Neptune Society today to learn more ways to save on your Winston-Salem cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Winston-Salem, NC walk you through every step of planning a Winston-Salem, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Winston-Salem, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Winston-Salem, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Winston-Salem, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Winston-Salem, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Winston-Salem, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.