Woodbury, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Woodbury, MN
Woodbury Cremation Planning. Are you considering a Minnesota cremation for yourself or a loved one? Cremation is a common choice for final needs, selected for its low price and ease. Neptune Society offers low price Woodbury cremations with a professional and compassionate staff that make planning easy and make the process easy on your family as well. Neptune Society has four decades of experience caring for families across the country and is America’s trusted cremation provider. Trust us to care for your family and handle your Woodbury cremation.
By planning your Woodbury cremation now, you make the arrangements you want rather than leaving it to others. Gain the peace of mind that comes with planning ahead and knowing you won’t leave the burden to your family. Contact Neptune Society today to learn about a low cost Woodbury cremation plan. For your convenience, Neptune Society’s Woodbury representatives are available to meet you in your home.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Woodbury. Take care of yourself and your family by planning and paying for a Neptune Society Woodbury cremation plan. Not only will you finalize your plans for final needs, but also you will take advantage of Neptune Society’s best price for cremation, offered to those who plan in advance. Contact Neptune Society today for a cremation price quote and payment options for Woodbury cremations. Neptune Society is proud to offer cremation memorial options including scatter at sea services and deployment to the one-of-a-kind Neptune Memorial Reef off the coast of Florida.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Woodbury, MN walk you through every step of planning a Woodbury, MN-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Woodbury, MN cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Woodbury, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Woodbury, MN are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Woodbury, MN veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Woodbury, MN cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.