The Complete Checklist for When A Loved One Passes Away
What’s included in this guide?
“The Complete Checklist for When A Loved One Passes Away” is a step-by-step guide for what to do after someone passes away. This guide starts as soon as a loved one has passed away and continues to outline the tasks that need to be accomplished over the next few days and weeks to take care of your loved one’s legacy.
How will this guide help me?
Why download this guide?
Checklists within the ebook help you to start the process of caring for your loved one, and the explanations for these tasks gives you the power to do so with confidence. The ebook features a variety of tools to help you, including:
- Actionable tasks that allow you to care for your loved one
- In-depth yet easy-to-understand discussions of each task
- Resources to help care for your loved one and yourself
How can I download this guide?
To download this guide, simply fill out the form on this page. If a loved one has passed away within the last 24 hours, please be sure to select “Yes” for immediate assistance.
Download the Complete Checklist Today
Complete the form below to download a copy of The Complete Checklist for When a Loved One Passes Away.
- The 12 Weeks of Peace: A Free Online Bereavement Program
- Cremation Memorial Service Ideas
- Understanding the Cremation Process: A Guide for Families
- What Can I Do With Cremation Ashes?
- Reasons for Cremation or Burial: Practical and Personal Considerations
- What Does Cremation Cost?
- Preparing for the Death of a Terminally-Ill Loved One: What to Expect, and How to Help the Entire Family Move Forward
- The Cremation Situation: An Infographic
- Is Cremation Better Than Burial?
- How to Avoid Family Conflicts after the Death of a Parent