Families Rely on Us to Provide Peace of Mind
Peace of mind for you and your loved ones is priceless. Visiting this page shows that you understand the importance of making final plans. Having a plan in place eliminates emotional distress and decision making. The short animated video demonstrates what many of our families go through to arrive at this important decision.
End-of-life wishes, whether that includes a cremation plan, a funeral plan, an advanced directive or a will, require planning and forethought.
- Preplanning insures that your wishes will be carried out; eliminating any confusion, doubt or room for interpretation by other parties
- Common family disagreements can be easily avoided by making plans in advance
- Knowledge that there is a plan in place grants peace of mind to everyone involved
- Preplanning saves you and your family money by capitalizing on today’s lower costs
The acceptance of cremation is now mainstream in U.S. society. In some states, over 60% of Americans are choosing cremation.
- Cremation is simple and affordable
- Extended families live all over the U.S., making traditional funerals less practical, and therefore, less desirable
- Religions are accepting of cremation now more than ever
Why Neptune Society?
We’ve specialized in providing cremation services all across the U.S. for over 48 years.
- The Neptune Society offers affordable direct cremation services
- Neptune Plans are portable and move with you when you choose our travel and relocation option
- Neptune Society’s professionals are available 24/7, one simple phone call from anywhere in the world is all that’s needed to initiate services
- We’ve helped over half a million families breathe a collective sigh of relief during one of life’s most challenging moments
Grant your loved ones peace of mind. Protect them from the stress of having to make last-minute, emotional decisions while in the haze of grief; allow them the freedom to celebrate a loved one’s life who has passed away and the peace to mourn gracefully, on their terms and in their own time. Find out more about our cremation plans today; there is no obligation.
Avoid the High Costs of Funerals
The traditional funeral parlor and cemetery burial are not the best fit for many modern, mobile families, especially in cases which budget may be a factor. Funeral costs are higher than direct cremation services — thousands of dollars more. Most families do not consider the costs of traditional funeral services and are typically not emotionally prepared to make important financial decisions when grieving. The Neptune Society provides a simple, all-inclusive solution. Our plans allow more of the money that would be spent on a funeral to be passed on to loved ones.
Top 4 Reasons to Prearrange
- Eliminate emotional and financial stress
- Save over traditional funeral arrangements
- Worry-free nationwide and international coverage
- Trusted by generations of American families since 1973
Free Cremation Guide
What is the coverage area?
What happens when I travel?
Will the company be in business in the future?
Package Pricing vs. A La Carte Pricing
What is included, what isn’t?
Years in Business
How long has the company been in business? How many families have been served?
What do their members say? Is the company a member of any professional organizations?