Atlanta Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Atlanta Cremation Planning
Advance funeral planning is a wise and responsible decision. If you are considering an Atlanta cremation for your final needs, Neptune Society Atlanta appreciates the opportunity to answer your questions and guide you through the cremation planning process. Our clients often choose cremation for its affordability and ease. By defining a plan now, one simple phone call handles everything at the time of death.
Low cost cremation has become a popular alternative to a traditional Atlanta funeral and burial. Our best client is an educated client. To help your Atlanta funeral planning, we offer a FREE planning guide answering common cremation questions, offering time-of-death guidelines, and outlining Georgia-specific information. For your copy, please complete the request information form to the right.
Prepaid Cremation, Atlanta GA
Establishing a cremation plan with Neptune Society Atlanta will bring you piece of mind; prepaying for cremation will bring you our best value. Neptune Atlanta offers safe and secure plans to prepay for Atlanta cremation services. By covering cremation costs now, you are able to pay today’s price for cremation in Atlanta, rather than the (likely) higher cremation prices of the future. Cost savings aside, a preplanned prepaid cremation ensures final needs are managed, saving your family from the burden of planning and payment, of having to make difficult decisions during their bereavement.
Neptune Society Atlanta is a trusted provider of at-need cremation services, advance cremation planning, and secure prepaid cremation. Atlanta, Georgia trusts Neptune Society for end-of-life care.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Atlanta walk you through every step of planning a Atlanta-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Atlanta cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Atlanta Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Atlanta are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Atlanta veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Atlanta cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.