Austin Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Austin TX
The Neptune Society Texas at Austin office serves over 15 Texas counties including: Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop, Burnet, Caldwell, Bell, and McLennan. Contact us using the form to the right to find out if we can help you.
Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society Austin offers Travis County residents professional and respected Austin cremation planning services. Our expert, compassionate staff is available to assist you in developing a funeral plan that includes Austin cremation services. Cremations allow for individualized, moving tributes at a cost far less than that of traditional funerals and burials. A cremation plan, developed with our dedicated staff at Neptune Society Austin, defines your wishes, advises your loved ones, and ensures a dignified and respectful cremation. Memorial Reef Plans are available, following an Austin cremation, for those interested in a sea burial.
Prepaid Cremation Plans Austin
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. The Neptune Society Austin provides quality prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value. Our caring staff is available to formulate an Austin cremation plan and make financial arrangements, allowing you to pay today’s price for a future need. A prepaid cremation ensures your wishes will be carried out and alleviates the burden of planning and payment for your family. Prepaid cremation is an easy way to arrange an Austin discount cremation.
Neptune Society Austin is an active member of the community and supports the U.S. Marine Corps’ Toys for Tots program. We are proud to serve Austin Texas and Travis County by providing professional and affordable cremation planning and a prepaid cremation service. Austin Texas trusts Neptune Society.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Austin walk you through every step of planning a Indianapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Austin cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Austin Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Austin are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Austin veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Austin cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.