Fort Lauderdale Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Services Fort Lauderdale FL
The Fort Lauderdale Cremation office serves the following Florida counties: Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St Lucie, and Indian River County.
Planning Cremation in Ft. Lauderdale. Our experienced and dedicated staff is available to guide you through Fort Lauderdale cremation planning to give you and your family peace of mind that final needs have been addressed. The Neptune Society Fort Lauderdale’s experienced manager has assisted South Florida residents with affordable, respectful cremation services for many years. Two administrative personnel and 13 licensed Pre-Need Counseling Staff are available to answer any questions and address any concerns. Cremation in Fort Lauderdale is often chosen for its simplicity and affordability. Contact us to learn about the benefits of choosing cremation. Ft. Lauderdale residents trust Neptune Society to plan their final needs.
Prepaid Cremation in Ft. Lauderdale
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Fort Lauderdale. Arranging your final needs allows you to take control of the process and plan according to your own wishes, alleviating the burden to your loved ones. Cremation allows a meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. The Neptune Society Fort Lauderdale offers the convenience of cremation pre-planning and pre-payment. Prepayment is the best way to reduce the cost of cremation in Fort Lauderdale. By paying for final needs now, you pay today’s cost of cremation in Ft. Lauderdale, avoiding future cremation cost increases.
The Neptune Society Fort Lauderdale has been serving South Florida since 2006, offering full services for cremation. Fort Lauderdale residents trust us to meet their pre-arranged prepaid cremation needs.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Fort Lauderdale walk you through every step of planning a Fort Lauderdale-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Fort Lauderdale cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Fort Lauderdale Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Fort Lauderdale are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Fort Lauderdale veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Fort Lauderdale cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.