Fort Myers, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Fort Myers, FL
Cremation Planning. For an immediate need or a future need, the Neptune Society Fort Myers is available to assist with funeral planning for cremation. Cremation is an increasingly popular choice and is available at a cost far less than that of a traditional funeral and burial. The expert, dedicated Neptune Society Fort Myers staff will help you develop a plan for cremation and outline your choices for a cremation urn and a memorial, giving you and your family peace of mind. We look forward to working with you on a Fort Myers cremation.
Affordable Cremations Fort Myers
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Neptune Society Fort Myers is the premier provider of prepaid cremation services. Our compassionate staff is available to develop a cremation plan and make financial arrangements. A prepaid cremation in Ft. Myers allows thoughtful planning and ensures your wishes are followed. Prepaid cremation eliminates the burden of planning and expense for a grieving family. Cost of cremation in Ft. Myers is a concern; prepayment is the best path to affordable cremations. Fort Myers residents, get more information by contacting us today.
The Neptune Society Fort Myers has proudly served Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County, Sarasota County, and Manatee County since 2006. Our devoted staff has provided local senior planning services for 12 years. Fort Myers trusts the Neptune Society Fort Myers to provide cremation planning and prepaid cremation services. If you are looking for a cremation society in Fort Myers, Florida, look no further. Neptune Society Fort Myers meets your needs.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Fort Myers walk you through every step of planning a Fort Myers-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Fort Myers cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Fort Myers, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Fort Myers are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Fort Myers veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Fort Myers cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.