Fort Worth Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Planning in Fort Worth
Neptune Society Fort Worth offers cremation planning for the greater Fort Worth area. Our experienced, professional staff is available to help you with funeral planning for a Fort Worth cremation, Tarrant County cremation, Dallas County cremation, Denton County cremation, and in much of North Texas.
Cremation is a dignified and respectful, and increasingly popular, alternative to a traditional funeral and burial. Cremation is offered at a cost far lower than that of burial. Our dedicated staff is available to answer any questions, and work with you to develop a plan that addresses your final wishes including cremation. Fort Worth trusts Neptune Society to provide exceptional care for cremation in the Fort Worth, TX Metroplex.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Fort Worth, TX. Once a Ft. Worth cremation plan is established, the compassionate Neptune Society Fort Worth staff offers the option of pre-paying for service. Pre-paid cremation locks in today’s price of services for a future need, saving money for you and your family. A pre-planned pre-paid cremation defines your wish for a Fort Worth cremation and finalizes payment, alleviating the burden of difficult decisions and payment from your loved ones.
The Neptune Society Fort Worth is a proud member of the Fort Worth communities. Our expert and compassionate service has made us the leader in cremation service, Fort Worth. We look forward to helping you with your Fort Worth, TX cremation planning and prepaid cremation needs.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Fort Worth walk you through every step of planning a Indianapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Fort Worth cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Fort Worth Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Fort Worth are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Fort Worth veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Fort Worth cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.