Indianapolis Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Indianapolis Cremation Services
Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Indianapolis offers cremation planning services for greater Indianapolis and Marion County, Indiana. Final needs are best planned in advance, when options can be fully evaluated and decisions made confidently. Our professional and compassionate Indianapolis staff is standing by to answer your questions about funeral planning and discuss cremation services. Cremation is a popular option for final needs, often selected for its affordability and ease. Contact us to learn more about low cost cremation and developing a cremation plan.
Prepaid Cremation. Neptune Society Indianapolis offers prepaid cremation plans to control your funeral costs. Our Indianapolis counseling staff works with you to build a cremation plan, defining your wishes. You then have the option of prepaying for cremation services to lock in the price of cremation and guard against cost increases. A preplanned prepaid cremation brings you peace of mind and alleviates the burden of planning and payment for your family. Trust Neptune Society Indianapolis to carry out your wishes with dignity and respect.
Neptune Society proudly serves Marion County, Indiana, providing Indianapolis cremation services.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Indianapolis walk you through every step of planning a Indianapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Indianapolis cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Indianapolis Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Indianapolis are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Indianapolis veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Indianapolis cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.