Kansas City Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Kansas City, MO
Plan Cremation Kansas City. Neptune Society Missouri provides cremation pre-planning and immediate need cremation services to the greater Kansas City area. The Neptune Missouri service area extends to the nearby communities of Blue Springs and Lee’s Summit. To learn more about Neptune Society’s cremation services, or to get a Missouri cremation price quote, simply fill out this fast and easy form to get started.
Cremation is often chosen for its:
- Affordability: A low cost Kansas City cremation costs just a fraction of the cost of burial.
- Ease: With a single phone call, Neptune Society Kansas City handles transportation, paperwork, and cremation.
- Green: Cremation reduces the number of burials and eternal land use, making it an ecologically friendly green burial alternative.
If you are considering cremation for final needs for yourself or a loved one, please contact Neptune Society Kansas City cremation counselors today for answers to your questions, and to begin planning for cremation. Our dedicated, expert staff is available to meet with you in your home for your convenience. Plan ahead for cremation to define your final wishes, and share your plan with your loved ones. While no one wants to discuss end-of-life plans, it is the responsible thing to do. Rest easy knowing you have planned and protected your family.
Prepaid Cremation Kansas City. Neptune Society Kansas City offers the option of paying now for future cremation services. By prepaying for cremation, you receive Neptune Society’s best price for cremation and save your family the burden of planning and payment. At the time of death, families are at great riisk from emotional overspending. Let them know your wishes are being followed, and your needs are met. Contact Neptune Society today for information on cremation prices and payment options.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Kansas City walk you through every step of planning a Indianapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Kansas City cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Kansas City Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Kansas City are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Kansas City veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Kansas City cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.