Minneapolis MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Minneapolis MN
Minneapolis Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Minneapolis offers cremation planning services for the greater Twin Cities area. The popularity of cremation in Minneapolis for final needs is increasing. Cremation is affordable, environmentally friendly, and allows for a diversity of planning from scattering of ashes to interment. Our knowledgeable, caring staff guides you through funeral planning for a Minneapolis cremation, answering any questions, and takes care of any details.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Minneapolis.
Those with the foresight to plan for cremation in advance of need have the option of pre-paying for the service. With a prepaid cremation, you contract for funeral services, and lock in a rate for those services, eliminating any future price increase for cremation. Minneapolis residents find prepayment has the benefits of cost-savings, and, more importantly, of relieving a burden from their families. A preplanned prepaid cremation offers peace of mind.
The Neptune Society Minneapolis builds upon the service of other Neptune Society locations. We are dedicated to supporting the Minneapolis community and providing professional cremation planning services with integrity and compassion. Look no further for Minneapolis crematories or a Minneapolis cremation society, Neptune Society is here to expertly meet your needs. Neptune Society Minneapolis, for the first choice provider of Minneapolis cremation services.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Minneapolis walk you through every step of planning a Minneapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Minneapolis cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Minneapolis Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Minneapolis are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Minneapolis veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Minneapolis cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Salute to Vets: Program and Dinner
Honoring our veterans and those who have answered the call to service, featuring a program and music by Mainstreet School of Performing Arts. Free meal for Veterans. See flyer below for details.
November 5, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Hopkins Activity Center 33 – 14th Ave. N
Hopkins, MN 55343