New Orleans Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
New Orleans Cremation Planning
The caring staff at Neptune Society New Orleans guides you through planning a cremation in New Orleans. Advance funeral planning ensures your wishes are carried out and protects your family during their grief. Low cost cremation is a popular and easy alternative to a traditional funeral and burial. With one simple phone call, all final needs are managed. Neptune New Orleans is here–anytime–to plan for cremation. New Orleans area residents can get information on the benefits of choosing cremation, Louisiana cremation requirements, and time-of-death guidelines, by completing the form on the right to receive our FREE cremation planning guide.
Prepaid Cremation, New Orleans LA
Neptune Society New Orleans proudly offers safe and secure prepaid cremation plans to define and control New Orleans cremation costs. By paying the cost of cremation now, you lock in today’s cremation price, and avoid future cost increases. Prepaid cremation is a good value, but, more importantly, it offers peace of mind. A preplanned, prepaid cremation in New Orleans is a gift to your family, one that relieves them of the burden of funeral planning and payment. Contact us today to learn about our low cost cremation plans.
Neptune Society New Orleans is a trusted provider of cremation services for the greater New Orleans area and Orleans Parish.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in New Orleans walk you through every step of planning a Indianapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a New Orleans cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
New Orleans Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in New Orleans are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. New Orleans veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your New Orleans cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.