Ocala Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Services Ocala FL
Ocala Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society Ocala expert staff is available to assist you with funeral planning. Cremation in Ocala FL is an affordable and increasingly popular alternative to a traditional funeral and burial. Our professional, dedicated staff will work with you at the time of death, or for a future need, to develop an individualized cremation plan that meets your needs. A thoughtful cremation plan offers peace of mind for you and your family.
Ocala Prepaid Cremation Plans
Affordable Prepaid Cremation, Ocala, Florida.The Neptune Society Ocala provides quality prepaid cremation services at an excellent value. Our compassionate, experienced staff is available to assist with a cremation plan that ensures your final wishes are carried out and to arrange payment for a future cost at today’s value for cremation. Ocala FL Neptune Society prepaid cremation is a responsible and compassionate gift for yourself and your family. Prepaid cremation offers convenience and alleviates the burden of planning and payment for your family and loved ones.
The Neptune Society Ocala has provided cremation services for Sumter, Lake, Marion, and Levy Counties since 2008. Our Ocala funeral home director and staff are ready to help you with Ocala cremation planning and prepaid cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Ocala walk you through every step of planning a Ocala-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Ocala cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Ocala Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Ocala are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Ocala veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Ocala cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.