Portland, OR Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Portland, OR
Portland Cremation Planning. The Neptune Cremation Service Portland has offered cremation planning for Multnomah County since 2007. Our experienced, professional staff is available to help you with funeral planning for cremation. Portland, Oregon cremation is an economical and environmentally-friendly, yet dignified and respectful, alternative to a traditional funeral and burial offered at Portland funeral homes. Our dedicated staff is available to answer all your questions and develop a specific cremation plan. When looking at Portland, Oregon crematoriums, make your first call to Neptune Cremation Service Portland.
Affordable Cremation Planning, Portland OR
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Once a cremation plan is established, the compassionate Neptune Cremation Service Portland staff offers the option of paying now for a future service. Prepaid cremation allows you to contract for a current price and avoids your family paying a higher future price for cremation. Portland OR preplanned prepaid cremations define your wishes and finalize payment, eliminating the burden of difficult decisions and payment for your loved ones.
The Neptune Cremation Service Portland takes pride in our service to the Portland area. Our community involvement is extensive, including support for the Ronald McDonald House, Clackamas Women’s Shelter, Loaves and Fishes, and Albertina Kerr Centers. The Neptune Cremation Service Portland looks forward to meeting your needs for cremation planning and prepaid cremation. Portland, Oregon Neptune Cremation Service is here to serve. Make us your first choice for cremation services in Portland, OR.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Portland walk you through every step of planning a Portland-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Portland cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Cremation Service, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Portland, OR Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Portland are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Portland veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Portland cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.