San Antonio Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Services San Antonio
San Antonio Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society San Antonio’s professional and dedicated staff is available to assist you in funeral planning for cremation in San Antonio, TX. Cremation is a common and far more affordable option to a traditional funeral and burial offered at San Antonio funeral homes. Our compassionate staff will answer your questions and develop a cremation plan that addresses your final needs. This plan will instruct your family and ensure that your wishes are carried out. San Antonio cremations are simple, affordable, and reduce eternal land use.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. San Antonio TX Neptune Society provides quality prepaid cremation services to Bexar County residents at an exceptional value. A prepaid cremation involves developing a cremation plan and providing payment for the service. As prepaid cremations are locked in at today’s prices, an already economical cremation becomes a greater value. Prepaid San Antonio cremation services offer an individualized, respectful plan that alleviates the burden of planning and cost for family and loved ones.
The Neptune Society San Antonio proudly serves the greater San Antonio area and Bexar County. San Antonio residents trust Neptune Society San Antonio to meet their pre-arranged prepaid cremation needs. Look no further for cremation providers in San Antonio, Texas.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in San Antonio walk you through every step of planning a Indianapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a San Antonio cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
San Antonio Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in San Antonio are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. San Antonio veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your San Antonio cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.