Seattle Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Services Seattle
Seattle Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society Seattle has provided cremation planning services in Northwest Washington since 2000. Our expert, dedicated staff is available to answer your questions and guide you in establishing a funeral plan. Cremation is a green and economical alternative to a standard funeral and burial. By developing a cremation plan, you will guide your loved ones to ensure your final wishes are met. If you are considering a cremation in Seattle WA, please call our caring, expert staff to evaluate your options.
Seattle Affordable Cremation
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. After developing a cremation plan, the compassionate staff at Neptune Society Seattle offers the option of prepaid cremation to capture today’s price for tomorrow’s cremation. Seattle prepaid cremation allows you to finalize your funeral plan and removes the burdens of planning and payment from your loved ones. Prepaid cremation will bring you and your family peace of mind.
The Neptune Society Seattle is active in the Seattle, Tacoma, and Pierce County communities. Proud members of the Greater Seattle, Lynnwood, Auburn, Kent, and Tacoma Chambers of Commerce, the Neptune Society Seattle is also active with local charities. We donate teddy bears to the Ronald McDonald House, Children’s Home Society, Coal Creek Chapel, and more. The Neptune Society Seattle would be honored to meet your needs for funeral planning and prepaid cremation. Seattle WA residents trust Neptune Society Seattle to care for their cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Seattle walk you through every step of planning a Seattle/Lynnwood-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Seattle cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Seattle Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Seattle are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Seattle veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Seattle cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.