Spokane Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Services Spokane WA
Spokane Cremation Planning. Our experienced staff at Neptune Society Spokane, serving Spokane County since 2000, is available to counsel you through cremation planning. A well thought out cremation plan will bring you and your loved ones peace of mind. Cremation allows for an individualized and meaningful memorial that is greener and more economical than a traditional funeral and burial. Our knowkledgeable staff also provides information for families interested in both a Spokane cremation and burial. A Spokane cremation plan, developed with our compassionate Neptune Society Spokane staff, guides your loved ones and ensures dignified and respectful service. When planning cremation in Spokane WA, make Neptune Society your first choice.
Prepaid Cremation in Spokane
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Spokane. The Neptune Society Spokane offers professional prepaid cremation services for an exceptional value. Our expert staff reviews your cremation plan and accepts payment locking in today’s price for this future service. A prepaid cremation service ensures your wishes will be respected and alleviates the burden of planning and expense for your family.
The Neptune Society Spokane is a proud part of the greater Spokane community, providing teddy bears named for the deceased to Toys for Tots, the Ronald McDonald House, Shriners Hospital for Children, RiteCare for Children, and the Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery. Spokane residents trust Neptune Society Spokane to meet their preplanned prepaid cremation needs. Consider Neptune Society your first choice for a Spokane cremation service.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Spokane walk you through every step of planning a Indianapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Spokane cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Spokane Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Spokane are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Spokane veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Spokane cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.