Tacoma Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form to the right for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation Services Tacoma WA
Tacoma WA Cremation Planning. Funeral planning is a responsible step in preparing for final needs. The experienced and professional staff at Neptune Society Tacoma is available to answer your questions about Tacoma cremation and help you develop a dignified cremation plan. A Tacoma direct cremation is a popular alternative to a traditional funeral and burial, and is offered at a far lower cost. Our compassionate staff will help you identify your wishes and outline them in a cremation plan to guide your loved ones. When looking for a discount cremation, Tacoma area residents find our prices competitive.
Prepaid Cremation Tacoma
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Tacoma. Once you and the Neptune Society Tacoma staff have finalized your cremation plan, consider pre-payment. Prepaid cremation allows you a cost savings by locking in today’s price for a future need. Prepaid cremation is a gift to your loved ones who will be able to focus on the memorial without worry of difficult decisions and payment.
The Neptune Society Tacoma is a proud and active member of the Tacoma community. We are dedicated to providing a professional service worthy of your trust. The Neptune Society Tacoma looks forward to assisting you with cremation planning and a prepaid cremation service. Tacoma trusts Neptune Society.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Tacoma walk you through every step of planning a Indianapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Tacoma cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran) and a copy of the driver’s license
Tacoma Veteran’s Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Tacoma are trained to answer your questions about veterans’ cremations. Tacoma veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran’s Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Tacoma cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.