Dave and the staff at Neptune provided excellent care and attention to detail following my husband’s recent death. Dave is a caring and compassionate individual. He provided detailed information and instructions and answered all my questions and concerns whenever I contacted him. He worked with me throughout the almost three-month process through to my husband’s military burial with honors at Santa Fe National Cemetery, and that day was perfect in every way. Thank you, Dave, for guiding me so gently in planning my husband’s goodbye filled with love, honor, dignity, and respect.
In this video Michelle Verdi will walk you through a short presentation about preplanning and the Neptune Society, covering the following topics.
- Why prearrangement is important
- Who to have “the conversation” with and who this really impacts
- Why cremation?
- What paperwork is needed
- What the benefits of membership with the Neptune Society are
- How best to plan for “when”
If you have questions, need information or if we can help in anyway, please contact us through the form on the website and get your copy of our cremation planning guide.
What does Neptune Society provide?
- 24/7 — Call 1-800-NEPTUNE night or day
- Portability — Travel plans assure you peace of mind anywhere in the world
- All Inclusive — Package plans cover everything with no additional costs
- Prepaid — Today’s low rates cover services at any time in the future
- Facilities — Company-owned and operated facilities