We have been very appreciative to our contact, Christina Stanley at the Neptune Society. Our father had made his arrangements, prior to his death, and it was all handled so efficiently and professionally, that when his wife unexpectedly passed away, 4 months later, we contacted them again. Christina was compassionate and expedient in all our interactions. at a very difficult time. We are forever grateful she was there to guide us through the process and understood the complications of being out of state.
In this video Michelle Verdi will walk you through a short presentation about preplanning and the Neptune Society, covering the following topics.
- Why prearrangement is important
- Who to have “the conversation” with and who this really impacts
- Why cremation?
- What paperwork is needed
- What the benefits of membership with the Neptune Society are
- How best to plan for “when”
If you have questions, need information or if we can help in anyway, please contact us through the form on the website and get your copy of our cremation planning guide.
What does Neptune Society provide?
- 24/7 — Call 1-800-NEPTUNE night or day
- Portability — Travel plans assure you peace of mind anywhere in the world
- All Inclusive — Package plans cover everything with no additional costs
- Prepaid — Today’s low rates cover services at any time in the future
- Facilities — Company-owned and operated facilities