Arlington, TX Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Arlington, TX
Arlington Cremation Plan. Plan an Arlington, TX cremation with Neptune Society for an uncomplicated, low cost cremation from America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973. Take advantage of Neptune Society’s knowledgeable staff for Arlington cremation paperwork and planning. Plan cremation in advance of need to remove the responsibility from your loved ones and protect them from emotional decision making at the time of death. Ensure your wishes are respected. Contact Neptune Society to plan your Arltington, TX cremation today.
Prepaid Cremation Arlington, TX If an Arlington cremation is the right choice for your final needs or those of a loved one, then prepay cremation costs for the best price and to finalize your wish for cremation. By paying now, you take advantage of Neptune Society’s best price for an Arlington cremation and avoid future inflationary increases in the cremation price. Payment options are available. Contact Neptune Society today for more information.
For a special cremation memorial, consider the Neptune Memorial Reef, a respected environmental effort and art installation near Miami, Florida.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Arlington, TX walk you through every step of planning a Arlington, TX-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Arlington, TX cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Arlington, TX Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Arlington, TX are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Arlington, TX veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Arlington, TX cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.