Aurora, IL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Aurora, IL
Aurora Cremation Planning. Have everything taken care of for your loved ones by planning your Aurora cremation today. With the help of the Neptune Society, you can save your loved ones from a headache during the most difficult of times with a preplanned Aurora cremation. We offer Aurora cremation options for every wish and budget to ensure you and your loved ones receive the services you need. Complete the form on the right for a free cremation answer guide with more information about Aurora cremations.
Affordable Prepaid Aurora Cremations. A little planning today can help your family save hundreds on your Aurora cremation. As Aurora cremations become more popular, the costs for them will continue to increase. Paying for your Aurora cremation before the time of need lets you lock in low rates for cremation before they rise. To learn the costs of our specific Aurora cremation services and to learn more ways to save on them, please complete the form on the right.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Aurora, IL walk you through every step of planning a Aurora, IL-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Aurora, IL cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Aurora, IL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Aurora, IL are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Aurora, IL veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Aurora, IL cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.