Boise, ID Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Boise, ID
Boise Cremation Planning. Choose a Boise cremation for an easy and affordable alternative to burial. Choose Neptune Society because it is America’s most trusted cremation provider since 1973, and offers low cost Boise cremations provided by knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate staff. In our experience, cremation is best planned in advance of need to define your wishes, and notify your family. Contact us today for a cremation price quote, and for guidance with Boise cremation planning.
Cremation Costs Boise
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Boise.Preplanning and prepaying for cremation accomplishes three things:
- It defines your wish for cremation and finalizes your plan.
- It saves money. Prepaid plans offer Neptune Society’s lowest price for cremation.
- It protects your family. You’re loved ones won’t be burdened with planning or paying for final needs.
Contact Neptune Society today for information on Boise cremation plans and payment options. Don’t wait.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Boise walk you through every step of planning a Boise-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Boise cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Cremation Service, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Boise, ID Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Boise are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Boise veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Boise cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Service Manager/Funeral Director
Madison started her career as a funeral director in 2014 in her hometown Lynnwood, WA. She started her schooling in nursing but through working as a funeral attendant found her calling as a funeral director helping guide families through their loved one’s final arrangements. In 2019 she moved to Boise, ID to open Neptune Society’s new office. Her brother, an air force veteran and air national guard member lives close by in Eagle, ID. She enjoys spending time with her family, time in the office and becoming a part of the community here, as well as any activity outdoors.
Born and raised in Idaho, Jackie has a strong connection with the community and small hometown values. While attending college, she held various healthcare positions to assist Seniors and Recovery Patients. After graduating Boise State University, she fueled her passion for helping people in the Staffing and Retail industries. With her strong commitment to customer service, she joined the funeral industry to give compassion and warmth to the families she serves.
In her leisure time, Jackie loves to cook and host get-togethers with her husband, friends and family. Jackie is a frequent traveler to new lands, near and far; with love of both the ocean and the mountains.