Boston, MA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Boston, MA
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Boston walk you through every step of planning a Boston-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Boston cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Cremation Service, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Boston, MA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Boston are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Boston veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Boston cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
Christina is a licensed funeral director and embalmer in Massachusetts and started her career in the funeral industry in 2002. She received her Associate in Science for Funeral Directing from Mount Ida College, Newton and her Bachelor in Business Management from Eastern Nazarene College, Quincy. She also has an Associate in Liberal Arts from Roxbury Community College’s Nursing program in Boston. Christina’s greatest accomplishment is being a role model for her daughter in teaching her the values of spirituality, caring for others, education, morality, and hard work. She enjoys spending time with family, cooking, laughing, and Zumba. Christina has traveled the world extensively as a Flight Attendant serving the military during “Operation Desert Storm/Desert Shield”. She has had opportunities to experience different cultures and live abroad, however, nothing compares to the comforts and the people of her native home Boston, MA.