Charlotte, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Charlotte, NC
Need to plan a cremation in Charlotte, NC? The experienced team at Neptune Society helps you plan an affordable cremation service that meets your needs. When you contact us, our staff answers your questions and guides you through the process of arranging your Charlotte cremation service. After you choose your plan, we take care of everything from paperwork to securely monitoring your cremation process for your peace of mind. Neptune Society understands the difficulties facing families requiring cremation. We work with you and your family to arrange a dignified service and ensure every detail goes to plan.
The staff at Neptune Society offers our deepest condolences for your loss. We’re here to help you get through this difficult time. Our caring staff in Charlotte, NC guides you through:
- Selecting an affordable cremation plan
- Immediately arranging your Charlotte cremation service
- Handling the death certificate and other cremation logistics
- Returning the remains to an urn or arranging a scattering at sea service
Neptune Society cremation is a dignified way to say goodbye and remember your loved one in the manner you see fit. Our staff answers any questions you have about the cremation process and provides information on post-cremation disposition.
Fill out the form on this page and someone will contact you shortly to assist you with planning your Charlotte cremation.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Charlotte walk you through every step of planning a Charlotte-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Charlotte cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Charlotte, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Charlotte are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Charlotte veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Charlotte cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Thank you for your interest in Neptune Society. For more information about this office, please contact us at (704) 755-5819.
Our Office Proudly Serves the Following Areas and Counties:
- Alexander County
- Anson County
- Burke County
- Cabarrus County
- Caldwell County
- Catawba County
- Charlotte, NC
- Cherokee County
- Chester County
- Cleveland County
- Davidson County
- Fairfield County
- Forsyth County
- Gaston County
- Gastonia, NC
- Greenville, NC
- Guilford County
- Hickory, NC
- Iredell County
- Lancaster County
- Lincoln County
- Mecklenburg County
- Randolph County
- Rock Hill, SC
- Rowan County
- Rutherford County
- Salisbury, NC
- Spartanburg, SC
- Stanly County
- Statesville, NC
- Union County
- Wilkes County
- Wilkesboro, NC
- Yadkin County
- York County
*Distance restrictions may apply in some cases in some areas.