Denver, CO Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Denver, CO
Denver Cremation Planning. The Neptune Society Denver has provided cremation planning services to Jefferson County since 2002. Cremation is a popular and far more affordable end of life option than a traditional funeral and burial. Our capable and dedicated staff is available to assist you in establishing a thoughtful cremation plan that identifies your final wishes and informs your loved ones. Neptune Society Denver is your first choice for cremation services in Denver.
Prepaid Denver Cremation Services
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Denver. Once a cremation plan has been established, Neptune Society Denver offers the option of pre-payment for Denver cremation services to lock in today’s price for cremation. Denver residents meet with our compassionate staff to discuss all options, ensure a solid cremation plan, and make the financial arrangements. A preplanned prepaid cremation eliminates the need for your loved ones to make difficult decisions or cover the cost of cremation.
Our Neptune Society Denver manager has been providing funeral and cremation services for over 35 years. We are proud to serve the Denver community. You will always be treated with dignity and respect at Neptune Society Denver. Contact us for help with cremation planning or prepaid cremation. Denver Colorado trusts Neptune Society Denver. Contact us today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Denver walk you through every step of planning a Denver-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Denver cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Denver, CO Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Denver are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Denver veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Denver cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
In the CommunityNeptune Society Arvada, CO - Sweet Donations for Local Veterans
Neptune Society Denver, CO - Spreads Halloween Cheer to Local Care Centers
Neptune Society Denver, CO - Delivers Gift Basket to the Helpful Staff of Rocky Mountain State Park
Neptune Society Denver, CO - National Butterscotch Pudding Day Donations
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Colorado and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Colorado residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- Limited time $200 online discount
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.