Hartford, CT Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Hartford, CT
Hartford Cremation Planning. Our staff is available to counsel you through Hartford cremation planning, developing a plan for your final needs that bring you and your loved ones peace of mind.
Cremation allows for an individualized and meaningful tribute at a cost far less than a traditional funeral and burial. A cremation plan, developed with our compassionate, expert staff at Neptune Society Hartford, defines your wishes, advises your loved ones, and ensures a dignified and respectful cremation process. Cremation in Hartford, CT is easy to plan with the Neptune Society.
An affiliate of Neptune Management Corp. / SCI Direct, Inc.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Hartford walk you through every step of planning a Hartford-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Hartford cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Cremation Service, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Hartford, CT Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Hartford are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Hartford veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Hartford cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.