Lancaster, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Lancaster, CA
Lancaster Cremation Planning. For 40 years Neptune Society has met Lancaster CA cremation needs with trusted, professional services. Our Neptune Society Lancaster cremation counselors are available to answer your cremation questions and help you decide if cremation is right for you. Lancaster cremation is chosen for its low cost, simplicity, and flexibility. If you think cremation may be your best choice for final needs or the best choice for a loved one, call us today to start cremation planning. Planning in advance allows you to define your wishes and provide your family with a cremation plan to follow.
Affordable Cremation Lancaster
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. If you have already decided that a Lancaster CA cremation is right for you or a loved one, prepay for cremation today to get the best cremation price. By paying for your cremation plan in advance Neptune Society is able to offer its best price for a Lancaster cremation by locking in today’s price for cremation services and avoiding future cost increases. Call America’s trusted cremation provider Neptune Society today for cremation prices, payment options, and information on portability.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Lancaster, CA walk you through every step of planning a Lancaster, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Lancaster, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Lancaster, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Lancaster, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Lancaster, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Lancaster, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.