Three Convenient Ways to Contact Us
Whether you’re ready to purchase or just getting started on your preplanning journey, Neptune Society offers three convenient ways for you to learn more about cremation. Click here for more information.
Contact Us Today
Long Beach, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Long Beach, CA
Neptune Society Long Beach, California’s trusted cremation provider, offers cremation services in and around the following cities: Long Beach, Torrance, South Bay, Norwalk, Downey, and San Pedro. For your convenience, we offer in-home consultations.
Our office is one of the original Neptune Society locations. We have been in business since 1973. We provide burial at sea out of Ports O’Call Village in San Pedro. Our office is equipped to serve both English and Spanish speaking families.
Neptune Society has served families for 40 years, providing advance planning of cremation for final needs as well as immediate and compassionate services for those who have experienced a death in the family. A Long Beach cremation may complement a funeral or memorial service, or may stand alone as a direct cremation, a low cost alternative to a traditional funeral and burial. Families choose a Neptune Society Long Beach cremation for its:
- Affordability: Our low cost Long Beach cremations are a fraction of the cost of burial.
- Ease: With a single phone call, Neptune Long Beach handles transportation, paperwork, and cremation.
- Conservation: Cremation reduces the number of burials and eternal land use.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Long Beach walk you through every step of planning a Long Beach-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Long Beach cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Long Beach, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Long Beach are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Long Beach veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Long Beach cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Visit The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for questions/information on VA and benefits.
- Take any connecting freeway to I-110 south towards San Pedro.
- Take CA-47 toward Vincent Tomas Bridge/Terminal Island/ Long Beach.
- Follow signs to Harbor Blvd.
- Turn right on Harbor Blvd to 6th street.
- Turn right on 6th street to Palos Verdes Street.
- Turn right on Palos Verdes St.
- We are on the right side.
Our Office Proudly Serves the Following Areas and Counties:
- Greater Los Angeles County
- Orange County
*Distance restrictions may apply in some cases in some areas.
Our TeamDaisy Corella
Funeral Director (FDR #1761)
Daisy started her career in the funeral Industry in 1997. She became a licensed funeral director shortly thereafter. Daisy is fluent in Spanish and English. She has been with Neptune Society for 20 years!
Nicholas is a licensed funeral director and embalmer with 5 years of experience in the funeral industry.
Ana Hernandez has a little over a year of experience, and she previously was an admin in the prearrangement department. Ana is fluent in Spanish and English.
In the CommunityNeptune Society San Pedro Hosts Open House
Neptune Society Hosts Lunch and Learn at Peregrine Hospice
Neptune Society - San Pedro, CA - Donates Sweet, Patriotic Treats for Fourth of July
Daisy Corella 20 Year Anniversary
Daisy Corella’s 20 Year Anniversary! Congratulations!
Left to right: