Minneapolis, MN Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Minneapolis, MN
Minneapolis Cremation Planning. Neptune Society Minneapolis offers cremation planning services for the greater Twin Cities area. The popularity of cremation in Minneapolis for final needs is increasing. Cremation is affordable, environmentally friendly, and allows for a diversity of planning from scattering of ashes to interment. Our knowledgeable, caring staff guides you through funeral planning for a Minneapolis cremation, answers any questions, and takes care of any details.
Affordable Prepaid Cremation in Minneapolis.
Those with the foresight to plan for cremation in advance of need have the option of pre-paying for the service. With a prepaid cremation, you contract for funeral services and lock in a rate for those services, eliminating any future price increase for cremation. Minneapolis residents find prepayment has the benefits of cost-savings and, more importantly, of relieving a burden from their families. A preplanned prepaid cremation offers peace of mind.
The Neptune Society Minneapolis builds upon the service of other Neptune Society locations. We are dedicated to supporting the Minneapolis community and providing professional cremation planning services with integrity and compassion. Look no further for Minneapolis crematories or a Minneapolis cremation society, Neptune Society is here to expertly meet your needs. Neptune Society Minneapolis, for the first choice provider of Minneapolis cremation services.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Minneapolis walk you through every step of planning a Minneapolis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Minneapolis cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Minneapolis, MN Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Minneapolis are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Minneapolis veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Minneapolis cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Veteran services include
- Applying for the United States Flag
- Applying for the Presidential Memorial Certificate
- Applying for burial benefits
- Scheduling burial at Fort Snelling National Cemetery (For Veteran or Spouse)
- Scheduling military honors at Fort Snelling or a private cemetery
Visit The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for questions/information on VA and benefits.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
If you are in the unfortunate situation of needing to choose a funeral home and want the option of a lower cost cremation service, the Neptune Society is now serving the 11 County Metro Area.
The Neptune Society is not a traditional funeral home so we don’t have the overhead costs of embalming, caskets, hearses, staff, etc. so the price of the cremation is usually less than most traditional funeral homes.
We compassionately serve many Minnesotans now choosing cremation for its ease and affordability.
We’re here for you and are available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. Just one call gives you compassionate, professional and affordable cremation services.
The Neptune Society is the nation’s oldest and largest cremation society and over the past 43 years, our experienced team has assisted families, their loved ones and caregivers carry out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect.
We make a difficult time simple.
Driving Directions to Our Office:
From Highway 169:
- Take HWY 55 East Bound to Winnetka Avenue. Go right (south) on Winnetka Avenue to Wayzata Boulevard (do not cross Highway 394) Take a left on Wayzata Boulevard (west) and office is about 3 blocks east on the left.
From Highway 394 (east or west):
- Take the Louisiana Avenue Exit (go north) to Laurel Avenue (a “T” stoplight). Take a left on Laurel Avenue to Pennsylvania Avenue (at the stop sign). Take a left on Pennsylvania Avenue. Pennsylvania curves to the right and becomes Wayzata Boulevard. The office is at the curve.
Note: The office is on the North Frontage Road off of HWY 394 between Winnetka Avenue and Louisiana Avenue. We are across the street from the Morrie’s Cadillac Dealership.
Our Office Proudly Serves the Following Areas and Counties:
*Distance restrictions may apply in some cases in some areas.
Licensed Funeral Director & Service Manager
Laura Anderson has over 15 years of experience in caring for the deceased and their families. Whether it is a sudden loss or long time illness, she fully understands that death can leave people with many questions and concerns. She is honored to be able to use her professional and personal experiences with death to provide direction and comfort to people during a difficult time.
Laura was born and raised in Duluth, MN and has a B.A. in Philosophy from the University of MN, Duluth and also a Master’s Degree in Theology from Emory. She received her Mortuary Science degree in Portland, Oregon where she first began her career as a funeral director. Laura currently lives in the North Loop of Minneapolis and loves spending time with her family and friends and her 2 dogs, Roxy and Mia.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Minnesota and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Minnesota residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.