Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Omaha walk you through every step of planning a Omaha-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Omaha cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Cremation Service, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Omaha, NE Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Omaha are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Omaha veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Omaha cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Licensed Funeral Director
Corey T. Starr is a state licensed funeral director who has been privileged to serve the people of Omaha and Lincoln since 2009. He moved to Nebraska from Dallas, Texas in 1999 with the Air Force and grew fond of the city and the people in it. Starr and his wife Sarah raise a blended family of 6 children between them. He is currently the service manager at Neptune Cremation Service and spends his downtime actively involved in the Minne Lusa neighborhood helping with weekly events and meetings.
Isaac Schroeder has lived in Omaha, NE for 7 years. He is working toward his degree at Metropolitan Community College. Isaac believes that he can make a difference at Neptune Cremation Service and looks forward to helping families any way he can. He enjoys spending time with friends and playing sand volleyball in the summer. He also enjoys cheering on his favorite sports teams and spending time with his family.