Orlando, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Orlando, FL
Orlando Cremation planning. The Neptune Society Orlando provides cremation planning services for the greater Orlando area. Cremation is an affordable and increasingly popular alternative to a traditional funeral and burial offered at Orlando funeral homes. The expert, dedicated Neptune Society Orlando staff is available to counsel you on funeral planning, developing an Orlando cremation plan that will bring you and your loved ones peace of mind. Your cremation plan will define your wishes, advise your loved ones, and ensure dignified and compassionate end of life service.
Cremation’s Cost in Orlando FL
Affordable prepaid cremation. Orlando FL Neptune Society’s experienced funeral director and support staff, serving Orlando since 2007, provide quality prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value. The Neptune Society Orlando assists in planning your final needs to ensure your wishes will be respected. Prepaid Orlando cremation services offer an individualized, respectful plan that alleviates the burden of planning and cost for your loved ones.
The Neptune Society Orlando is an active member of the Orlando and its surrounding communities. We support the Osceola Chamber of Commerce, the American Legion, the VFW, and the Moose and Eagles Clubs. We look forward to serving you with exceptional cremation services. Orlando FL residents are served by Neptune Society Orlando.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Orlando walk you through every step of planning a Orlando-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Orlando cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Orlando, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Orlando are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Orlando veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Orlando cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.