Orlando, FL Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Orlando, FL
Orlando Cremation planning. The Neptune Society Orlando provides cremation planning services for the greater Orlando area. Cremation is an affordable and increasingly popular alternative to a traditional funeral and burial offered at Orlando funeral homes. The expert, dedicated Neptune Society Orlando staff is available to counsel you on funeral planning, developing an Orlando cremation plan that will bring you and your loved ones peace of mind. Your cremation plan will define your wishes, advise your loved ones, and ensure dignified and compassionate end of life service.
Cremation’s Cost in Orlando FL
Affordable prepaid cremation. Orlando FL Neptune Society’s experienced funeral director and support staff, serving Orlando since 2007, provide quality prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value. The Neptune Society Orlando assists in planning your final needs to ensure your wishes will be respected. Prepaid Orlando cremation services offer an individualized, respectful plan that alleviates the burden of planning and cost for your loved ones.
The Neptune Society Orlando is an active member of the Orlando and its surrounding communities. We support the Osceola Chamber of Commerce, the American Legion, the VFW, and the Moose and Eagles Clubs. We look forward to serving you with exceptional cremation services. Orlando FL residents are served by Neptune Society Orlando.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Orlando walk you through every step of planning a Orlando-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Orlando cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Orlando, FL Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Orlando are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Orlando veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Orlando cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
We are able to assist Veterans with interment at National Cemeteries and Military Honors.
Visit The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for questions/information on VA and benefits.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
Driving Directions to Neptune Society Altamonte Springs/Orlando:
- Start Northwest on Neptune Rd toward Pleasant St.
- Ttake a right onto N. Main St. which then becomes Orange Blossom Trl/ US-92 E/US-17 N/US-441 N.Turn right onto E. Osceola Pkwy, just past Barn St.
- Merge onto FL-91 N/Florida’s Tpke N via the ramp on the left (portions toll).Take the I-4 exit, Exit 259, toward Orlando/Tampa.
- Merge onto 1-4 E toward Downtown Orlando, and then merge onto W Maitland Blvd/ FL-414 W via Exit 90B toward Sportsplex.
- Merge onto Forest City Rd/FL-434.
- Turn right onto Arletta St.
- Take the 1st right onto Forest City Cove.
- Neptune Society 9439 Forest City Cove #1080 is on the left.
Our offices proudly serves Brevard, Highlands, Indian River, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, Volusia, and Hardee counties. We are part of the Seminole County Chamber and participate with many organizations in our community.
Photos of Our Office:
Our TeamTrina Salter
Trina L. Salter is the Service Manager at Neptune Society Altamonte Springs. She is a Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer, Crematory Operator, and Licensed Cosmetologist. She also has an Associate Degree in Arts from Valencia Community College/UCF and an Associate Degree in Science from Florida State College at Jacksonville. She has been with our company for 6 years, and she has three beautiful daughters and a grandson. She is an avid traveler, loves to shop, and goes to the movies for relaxation.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Florida and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. and residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.