Paramus, NJ Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Paramus, NJ
Paramus Cremation Planning. Cremation planning in New Jersey is now easier than ever, thanks to Neptune Society. Neptune Society Paramus can help you ensure that everything is handled in a respectful and caring way for you or a loved one. Choose from one of our Paramus cremation packages to find a cremation plan that satisfies your wishes and your budget. To learn more about the Paramus cremation services available through Neptune Society, please contact one of our funeral directors today.
Cremation Costs Paramus
Affordable Prepaid Cremation Paramus. For those who are looking for Paramus funeral plan that is both dignified and affordable, Neptune Society Paramus is happy to help. By helping families choose a prepaid Paramus cremation plan that is right for them, Neptune Society Paramus saves families hundreds of dollars each year as Paramus funeral prices rise due to inflation and other influences. For more information about how a prepaid Paramus cremation can protect you and your family, complete the form on this page or call our location to get in touch with a Paramus funeral director.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Paramus walk you through every step of planning a Paramus-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Paramus cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Cremation Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Paramus, NJ Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Paramus are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Paramus veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Paramus cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.