Raleigh, NC Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Cremation Planning. Planning a Raleigh cremation is simple and stress-free with the help of the Neptune Society. Choosing a Raleigh cremation reduces the impact of your final wishes on the environment and your wallet, giving your loved ones the gift of happy, healthy lives after you’re gone. Planning your Raleigh cremation in advance with the aid of one of our representatives allows you to express your final wish for a Raleigh cremation so you can be cared for quickly and properly. For more information about the benefits of a Raleigh cremation, please fill out the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid Raleigh Cremations. Paying for your Raleigh cremation plan in advance gives you financial control over your final affairs. A prepaid Raleigh cremation plan takes the financial burden of paying for your cremation away from your grieving loved ones. Rising inflationary costs can also affect prices for Raleigh cremations, so lock in today’s low prices by paying for your Raleigh cremation in advance.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Raleigh, NC walk you through every step of planning a Raleigh, NC-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Raleigh, NC cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Raleigh, NC Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Raleigh, NC are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Raleigh, NC veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Raleigh, NC cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.