San Pedro, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: San Pedro, CA
San Pedro cremations are offered by the Neptune Society Long Beach office, serving the greater Long Beach and San Pedro areas including Torrance, South Bay, Norwalk, and Downey. The Neptune Society San Pedro cremation office is a trusted provider of preplanned cremation services, scatter at sea services, and immediate and compassionate services for those who have experienced a death in the family. Our San Pedro staff is available for in-home consultations for your convenience.
A low cost San Pedro cremation is a simple and affordable alternative to burial. Cremation may be combined with funeral or memorial services, including sea scattering services through our office. Families choose a Neptune Society cremation for its:
- Affordability: Our low cost Long Beach cremations are a fraction of the cost of burial.
- Ease: With a single phone call, Neptune Long Beach handles transportation, paperwork, and cremation.
- Conservation: Cremation reduces the number of burials and eternal land use.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in San Pedro, CA walk you through every step of planning a San Pedro, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a San Pedro, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
San Pedro, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in San Pedro, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. San Pedro, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your San Pedro, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Our TeamDaisy Corella