Santa Maria, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: Santa Maria, CA
Santa Maria Cremation Planning. Neptune Society, providing trusted cremation services nationwide for 40 years, offers cremation planning and cremation services in Santa Maria, California. Santa Maria residents often choose cremation for final needs, taking advantage of its low cost and simplicity. If you think cremation may be right for you, call our Santa Maria cremation counselors today for answers to your cremation questions or to begin cremation planning. For your convenience, our counselors are available to meet with you in the comfort of your own home. Planning cremation in advance of need is responsible and protects your family. Start today.
Affordable Cremation Santa Maria
Affordable Prepaid Cremation. Neptune Society has provided quality prepaid cremation services at an exceptional value for 40 years, making the Neptune Society the nation’s largest provider of affordable cremation services. By purchasing a cremation plan in advance of need, you lock in today’s cremation price and avoid future costs increases. Neptune Society Santa Maria staff is available to discuss cremation plan prices and payment options. Contact us today.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in Santa Maria, CA walk you through every step of planning a Santa Maria, CA-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a Santa Maria, CA cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
Santa Maria, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Santa Maria, CA are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Santa Maria, CA veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Santa Maria, CA cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.