St. Louis, MO Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: St. Louis, MO
Plan Cremation St. Louis. Neptune Society of St. Louis. opened in March of 2020 and works to provide cremation preplanning and immediate need cremation services to the greater St. Louis area. To learn more about Neptune Society’s cremation services, or to get a Missouri cremation price quote, simply fill out this fast and easy form to get started.
Cremation is often chosen for its:
- Affordability: A low cost St. Louis cremation costs just a fraction of the cost of burial.
- Ease: With a single phone call, Neptune Society St. Louis handles transportation, paperwork, and cremation.
- Eco-friendliness: Cremation reduces the number of burials and eternal land use.
If you are considering cremation for final needs for yourself or a loved one, please contact Neptune Society St. Louis cremation office today for answers to your questions, and to begin planning for cremation. Our dedicated, expert staff is available to meet with you in your home for your convenience. Plan ahead for cremation to define your final wishes, and share your plan with your loved ones. While no one wants to discuss end-of-life plans, it is the responsible thing to do. Rest easy knowing you have planned and protected your family.
Prepaid Cremation St. Louis. Neptune Society St. Louis offers the option of paying now for future cremation services. By prepaying for cremation, you receive Neptune Society’s best price for cremation and save your family the burden of planning and payment. At the time of death, families are at great risk from emotional overspending. Let them know your wishes are being followed, and your needs are met. Contact Neptune Society today for information on cremation prices and payment options.
Our office offers families private family viewings and witnessing of the cremation. we also assist in coordinating services for our Military Families.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in St. Louis walk you through every step of planning a St. Louis-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a St. Louis cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Cremation Service, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
St. Louis, MO Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in St. Louis are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. St. Louis veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your St. Louis cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
It is my great pleasure to be the Service Manager for Neptune Society St. Louis, MO. I am a licensed funeral director, embalmer, and preneed agent in both Missouri and Illinois, as well as a Missouri Notary Public. I am elated to have the opportunity to grow our business; and I will be available for our families twenty-four hours a day. It is my desire to facilitate our growth as a business, but most importantly, as a family. I pray continued blessings on the Neptune Society family, and everyone we come in contact with, as we move forward in our mission to further edify our community.
Madison is a new member of the Neptune Society team and is excited for this journey. She and life partner Dylan are first time parents to their daughter Nova. Madison is very family oriented, and she continuously works to do activities together – everything from camping to swimming. She has been an avid softball player since she was a child. Madison is super adventurous, love the outdoors and all related activities. Her goal as part of the Neptune Society team is to put families first and help in any way necessary.