St. Louis, MO Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: St. Louis, MO
St Louis Cremation Planning. When it comes to planning and fulfilling St. Louis cremations, no one does it better than the Neptune Society. We have over forty years of experience as America’s most trusted cremation provider, and we have helped thousands of families plan St. Louis cremations. Take control of your final preparations today by choosing a St. Louis cremation package that is right for you. A counselor can help you choose a St. Louis cremation plan if you call our nearest office or complete the form on the right.
Affordable Prepaid St. Louis Cremations. The Neptune Society offers prepaid St. Louis cremation plans to protect your plans from rising cremation costs. Prepaying protects you by giving you today’s best deal on St. Louis cremation packages. When inflation and other factors raise prices for St. Louis cremations, your plan is unaffected. Counselors are ready to help you find the best way to pay for your St. Louis cremation plan.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in St. Louis, MO walk you through every step of planning a St. Louis, MO-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a St. Louis, MO cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
St. Louis, MO Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in St. Louis, MO are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. St. Louis, MO veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your St. Louis, MO cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Online Direct Cremation Services
Our affordable plans have helped 100,000’s of Americans during one of life’s most challenging moments. We are proud to serve in Missouri and to offer our families options to pre arrange with us. Missouri residents can now make arrangements from the privacy of their home. Our simple 4 step process makes it easy to plan ahead. If at any point you have questions or would like to speak with one of our licensed funeral directors, just call our local office. We are here to help.
- Make arrangements on your schedule, at your convenience
- Affordable all-inclusive packages, no hidden fees
- 30 day money back guarantee
We have served families for over 40 years, we are here to serve future generations.