Immediate Need Cremation Services
Please accept our deepest sympathies for your loss. If there’s no prearranged plan put in place when a loved one passes, the whirlwind of details and information can become overwhelming. At Neptune Society of Thousand Oaks, our experienced professionals will walk you through the process, and be there to answer any questions you may have.
Notify Us That The Death Has Occurred
Speak with a Funeral Director, or a designated Family Services Representative to learn more about carrying out your loved one’s wishes for cremation.
Gather The Necessary Information
Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials require the following information in order to proceed with cremation:
- Date of birth and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father’s name and state of birth
- Mother’s maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver’s license
We’ll work your behalf to take care of the rest. Contact us today for assistance with immediate need cremation services in Thousand Oaks.
Thousand Oaks, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in Thousand Oaks are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. Thousand Oaks veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your Thousand Oaks cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.