West Covina, CA Cremation Pre-Planning: What You Should Know
- Cremation is Affordable
- Prepaid Cremation Saves Money
- Preplanning Gives You Control
- Preplanning Provides Peace of Mind
- Use the form on this page for a FREE cremation planning guide.
Cremation: West Covina, CA
West Covina Cremation Planning. Neptune Society West Covina provides cremation planning services for Los Angeles County. Cremation is an affordable alternative to a traditional funeral offered through a West Covina funeral home. West Covina Neptune Society’s experienced and professional staff is available to guide you through the funeral planning process and discuss cremation service options including scatter at sea services. A West Covina cremation plan guides your family and ensures your final wishes are respected. If you are advance planning a cremation in West Covina, California, Neptune Society hopes to be your first call.
West Covina Affordable Cremation Services
Affordable Prepaid Cremation West Covina CA. The Neptune Society West Covina provides professional prepaid cremation services at an affordable price. Our compassionate counseling staff works with you to make a West Covina cremation plan, with or without a sea scattering memorial, and handle payment. Finalizing end of life care ensures your wishes are carried out with dignity and respect. Spare your family and loved ones difficult decisions and financial burden in their time of grief. A preplanned, prepaid cremation at Neptune Society West Covina is more than a convenience, it is a lasting gift to those you love.
The Neptune Society West Covina proudly serves West Covina and Los Angeles County, providing cremation planning and prepaid cremation services. We offer scatter at sea services as well. Thank you for choosing Neptune Society for cremation, West Covina CA.
Has a loved one passed away? Get assistance now.
Coordinating end-of-life services without a pre-arranged plan is overwhelming for many families. Our caring and experienced professionals in West Covina walk you through every step of planning a West Covina-area cremation to help you through this difficult time. We handle:
- The death certificate and cremation permit
- Creating a West Covina cremation plan that meets your needs
- Transporting your loved one to the cremation facility
- Arranging post-cremation burial or scattering services
Fill out the form on the right to get in touch with a local cremation professional regarding a recent death in the family. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Next, gather information. Neptune Society, doctors, state agencies, and other officials will need the following information about the deceased in order to proceed:
- Birth date and birthplace
- Social Security number
- Father's name and state of birth
- Mother's maiden name and state of birth
- Form DD-214 (if deceased was a veteran)
- A copy of the driver's license
West Covina, CA Veteran Cremation
Our dedicated family service representatives in West Covina are trained to answer your questions about veterans' cremations. West Covina veterans may be eligible for the following benefits through the Department of Veteran's Affairs:
- Special honors: American flag and Presidential Memorial Certificate
- A credit to help pay for your West Covina cremation service
- Interment of cremated remains in a National Cemetery
We help you navigate your veteran’s benefits eligibility and cremation planning. Contact us below to learn more.
Visit The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for questions/information on VA and benefits.
Take a Virtual Tour of Our Office
Use your mouse to click the arrows in the photo below to move around our office.
Driving Directions to Our Office:
- Exit 10 Freeway on Azusa Ave
- Our office is in between E Workman Ave and E Rowland Ave and located in the Stater Brothers shopping center
Debbie has worked for Neptune Society for over 10 years. She excels in customer service and is knowledgeable in all aspects of cremation service. Her compassion and strong relationships with all, is the biggest asset West Covina has to offer.